Bill Moore, Executive Director
Valley Family Health Care (VFHC) offers accessible, quality, comprehensive health and social services to all people in the upper Treasure Valley area regardless of ability to pay. We endeavor to provide a safe, comfortable, educational working environment for employees to provide quality services.
Valley Family Health Care accepts Blue Cross, Medicare, Medicaid, Workman's Compensation, and many other private insurance carriers. We also offer a sliding scale of fees to all who qualify based on income. Quality health care is available to everyone at Valley Family.
Board of Directors
The governing board of Valley Family Health Care is made up of volunteers from the communities the clinic system serves. The Board members are from diverse backgrounds and social situations. This Board meets once a month. If you are interested in learning more or volunteering for the Board of Directors please contact the Executive Director of Valley Family Health Care at (208) 642-9376.
A Brief History of VFHC
- 1982 — Payette clinic reopens
- 1987 — Nyssa clinic opens
- 1991 — Vale clinic opens
- 1992 — Emmett clinic opens
- 1994 — Ontario extended hours clinic opens
- 1996 — Ontario clinic extends to full time hours
- 1997 — Ontario clinic moves to new facility
- 1998 — Vale clinic expands facility to 6 exam rooms
- 1998 — Dental clinic opens in Nyssa
- 2000 — Emmett clinic moves to new larger facility
- 2002 — New Plymouth clinic opens
- 2006 — Purchased land to build new Ontario Clinic
- 2010 — Payette and New Plymouth Clinic Expansions
- 2012 — Ontario Health Center Opens