VFHC has rewarding opportunity for family practice physicians and midlevel providers. There is ample opportunity to use a full range of skills.
Our patients present interesting challenges and provide an emotionally fulfilling and satisfying practice. We are seeking practitioners who desire to serve patients from all socioeconomic, minority, and cultural backgrounds.
Ideal candidates for working in our clinic system would be open, patient, understanding, and compassionate persons wishing to join a team of similarly oriented health professionals who enjoy rural communities.
Valley Family Health Care offers an attractive and competitive salary plus a full package of benefits including:
- paid malpractice insurance
- health and accident insurance
- continuing education allowance and paid leave
- retirement program
- 403(b) tax-advantaged plan
- life insurance
- disability insurance
- call coverage rotation
- state license fees paid
- moving allowance
- generous paid-time off plan annually
- loan repayment for certain positions